Everyone even kids are now being encouraged to hike with their family during their school breaks to appreciate the beauty of the environment.
But to enjoy the outdoors safely, you have to follow basic rules of the wild to prevent from getting hurt during the hike activity. First things first, every one should wear the proper attire and the essential tools to bring.
What to wear:
- Long or short sleeved dri-fit shirt/trekking polo
- Trekking Pants or dri-fit shorts (optional: with leggings)
- Trekking/Hiking Shoes or Sandals
- Cap (Optional)
What to bring:
- Trail Food (Nuts, Chocolates, Etc.)
- 1.5-2 Liters of Water
- Insect Repellent
- Headlamp or Flashlight (optional)
- Packed Lunch and Utensils
- Poncho or Rain Jacket
- Trek Pole (Optional)
- Gloves (Optional)
- Emergency Blanker
- Med Kit
- ID, Cash, Phone, Camera
- Extra Clothes and Toiletries
Before hiking/trekking, make sure to do a research on the mountain and the weather forecast. Discover the beauty of the earth, have an awesome great trek/hike!